I generally am wrong whenever I make a prediction of who is going to win when our Browns play the Jets.
Why?
Because the Jets suck too and I always find it difficult to believe the Browns will lose to a team whose incompetence rivals their own. However today might be different. This Browns team has talent and their football operation is solid and improving. It is hard for me to imagine for example that our Special Teams will allow two TD's today like Bubba Ventrone's group did last season.
Not only do I envision a Browns victory today but I don't really think they'll have much trouble with the Jets. Mason Graham and Mike Hall will be out, that's going to make it more challenging however the Jets are banged up in key spots too.
The Brown BLog Predicts
Browns 27
Jets 13
The Brown BLog is 2-2 year to date with our predictions

No comments:
Post a Comment