Sunday, November 27, 2011

BL Predicts: Week 11 vs Cincinnati


The Brown Log are 5-5 in predicting games this year and as I look back over the season there were two games, Oakland and Houston where I let my heart choose the winner instead of my head. This week, I am going with my gut.

While Cincinnati has far more at stake and they are at home, I believe the Browns will have both an emotional edge and a newfound competence on offense that the Bengals are ill equipped to manage on defense. Last week against Jacksonville, I saw signs that the Browns offense is finally coming together in the West Coast. McCoy was more confident, his throws more accurate, some plays developed quickly as they are supposed to in the West Coast. Most importantly Jason Pinkston and Shawn Lauvao showed dramatic improvement and the Browns ground game finally become a threat. Peyton Hillis is back and he is playing for millions so he will certainly give the Bengals some problems and finally, let's not forget that the Browns D has a score to settle with Cincinnati's O, who used a well planned trick to win game 1 this year when the Bengals quick snapped the ball while the Browns D was still huddled up. Embarrassing for every Browns defensive player and these guys are pros. They will want to settle that score today.

I think it all adds up to an upset win.

BL Predicts

Browns 21
Bengals 20

No comments:

Post a Comment