Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Derek, Allow me to retort....


As The Brown Log accurately predicated over two weeks ago, Derek Anderson has been cut. Mike Holmgren correctly decided that Anderson's potential does not justify the $2,000,000 roster bonus due Anderson on March 19.

Upon learning of being cut, Anderson had this to say about Browns fans:

"The fans are ruthless and don't deserve a winner," Anderson wrote. "I will never forget getting cheered when I was injured. I know at times I wasn't great. I hope and pray I'm playing when my team comes to town and (we) roll them."

As Jules Winfield says in Pulp Fiction....."allow me to retort"....

"Way to go Derek. Nothing like making a sweeping generalization about several million people based on the actions of a handful of drunken assholes or to put it more politely, excuse me Derek but..........Fuck you too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment