Thursday, April 18, 2013

Only in Cleveland, Ohio.... the saga of Jimmy Haslam

The Feds have TONS of evidence, recorded phone calls, insider cooperation, etc....   Pilot Flying J is in big trouble.  I think it's going to be hard to pin much on Haslam based on what I read in the FBI affidavit, and I read  the entire doc.  Haslam kept himself out of the overt fraud talks but the company is going to have their sales force ripped to shreds and customer trust is going to be damaged to the point that the company could be threatened.  And that's not even beginning to talk about the people who may go to jail and the fines that Pilot Flying J will face. 

I know that as a Browns season ticket holder, I wonder how much unethical activity is already starting in the Browns org.  I can't remember who said it but as the saying goes, a corpse rots from the head first.

No comments:

Post a Comment