Saturday, October 6, 2012

BL Predicts: Week 5 vs the reigning Super Bowl champs

Nobody, and I do mean nobody, is predicting a Browns victory this Sunday against the reigning Super Bowl champion Giants.  








With the Brown Log proudly boasting a perfect 4-0 record this season in game predictions, perhaps we're feeling a bit cocky and ready to go with our guts on this one.   I can't put my finger on it but something tells me that the Browns are going to win.

Some random thoughts as to why I feel that way:

- The Giants are fairly dinged up with minor but nagging injuries.
- The Browns are more rested than New York, coming off a Thursday game on September 27th.

Perhaps the reason for my belief that the Browns can win this one comes from some pre game statements by Trent Richardson, who is looking to spark his teammates.  Football is an emotional game and young Mr. Richardson has upped the ante this week but stating that he believes he can be successful against the Giants D.

I look for the Browns to surprise New York with some plays that go against their tendencies season to date, jump to an early lead, then continue to hang on for a surprise victory.  

BL Predicts
Browns 23
Giants 17

The Brown Log are 4-0 this season in predicting the outcome of Browns games.


No comments:

Post a Comment