After the debacle at Jacksonville yesterday, I cannot believe I drank the Kool Aid once again.
The Browns were horrible and Deshaun Watson looks like his arm is toast. I trusted that if the Browns were playing Deshaun Watson that his arm is 100%. But there are more than one example where the Browns play athletes who don't belong on the field. Anthony Schwartz is one good example, Dorian Thompson Robinson is another.
I would think if Watson's arm is not right, if the shoulder surgery did not return his arm to full strength, I would think that would be obvious. In fact, time after time in the pre season, Watson threw interceptions in practice.
Only the Browns it seems ignore what their eyes tell them.
I hope Watson improves and has a good game against Tampa, but right now he looks like Peyton Manning at the end of his career. Except Manning was so dialed into what defenses are doing that he won a Super Bowl with a weakened arm.
Watson is far from dialed in.... he couldn't even "operate" the team on time................

No comments:
Post a Comment